This cross was made in the early 16th century, while its foot is earlier, from the first quarter of the 15th century. The cross is made of smelted gold and decorated with red enamel and fine pearls. At the intersection of the cross there is a small relic receptacle containing a relic of St Mary Magdalene. The gilded silver foot is star-shaped. When the cross was inserted, the foot was emblazoned with the enamelled gold coat of arms of Archbishop Pere Folc of Cardona (1515-1530).