Museum and location search

Castellar de n'Hug Cement Museum

Clinker deposit

Clinker deposit

Clinker deposit

From 1909 to 1912 there were changes in the production process and this is when a large tank was built to store the clinker that came out of the rotary kilns to be later converted into cement dust. This tank has a capacity of 8,000 tons of clinker. Currently, the remains of clinker can still be seen.

 

AUDIOGUIDE

03. Clinker deposit

Listen to the audio guide of this museum

All audios available
scroll to top icon