The cloister of the Monastery of Sant Francesc is one of the few elements remaining from the old Franciscan monastery of the mendicant friars minor. Building started in 1609 and the monastery was opened in 1612.
The cloister is square, with a ground floor and two storeys. On the ground floor there are twenty-six coloured ceramic panels (1617-1673) attributed to the Barcelona master pitcher maker Llorenç Passoles. The panels narrate the life of Saint Francis of Assisi and are remarkable for their good state of conservation and the story they tell in images of the saint.