The Sant Oleguer flour mill was built in 1780. Still preserved are the wall of the pool where water was kept and the double concavity where the horizontal wheels that moved the stones were installed. In 1831 it was transformed into a cotton mill until 1885,when a cardboard factory was installed there, which remained operational until the 1960s.
It is the only mill in the municipal district of Sabadell where a water-driven wheel may still be seen in its original situation. The wheel we see today is a replica of the original one from the paper mill, which was in very bad condition. The mill, owned by the municipal council, today serves as a youth hostel.