The church was the parish church of the village of Sant Pere and, therefore, it carried out most of the sacraments. Hence the existence of this baptismal font, dated 1550.
The sink has twelve sides, among which there are two shields. One of the smooth sides shows the tiara and the keys of St. Peter, dedicated to the monastery, while another side features a knife and leather, tool and product of the tanning profession.
The tanner's guild, which had workshops in the town, probably financed the font.