This sarcophagus was found in June 1958 in the Ca n’Anglada district of Terrassa, on Carrer de la Verge de les Neus where it joins Carrer d’Àngel Rodamilans at number 74 of the latter. When unearthed, the sarcophagus was protected by Roman tiles and surrounded by other sepulchres placed in different directions and also covered by tiles, but without sarcophagi. The presence of iron nails on some of these burial grounds indicates in the use of wooden coffins.
The sarcophagus is rectangular and the lid has two handles on its upper part. The outer walls of the sarcophagus are decorated with repeated relief images. The motif is that of a chariot and charioteer framed by geometric lines of pearls and a female head, very possibly that of a Gorgon. A female skeleton was found inside the sarcophagus.